Pavtube ChewTune is a new tool developed to help you backup and convert videos purchased from iTunes. It converts purchased MP4/WMV/M4V/ASF/MOV files to common formats as you want, customized settings is perfectly supported. Below are detail guide for you to convert iTunes M4V videos to Amazon Kindle Fire.
1. Download and install ChewTune.
The software can convert iTunes m4v videos to Kindle Fire or other devices. ChewTunepatch is recommended to download which supports latest devices.
2. Make sure your computer should be iTunes authorized and should be installed withiTunes. Please don’t open iTunes by yourself. ChewTune will open it for you automatically if necessary.
3. Launch ChewTune, and import the videos purchased from iTunes.
4. Click format column to choose the output format. Click and choose Android -> Amazon Kindle Fire H.264 (*.mp4).
You can customize output settings by clicking settings, and adjust the video or audio parameters as you want.
5.Convert. You can set the conversion mode in Options->DRM (optional).
6. After converting, you just need to transfer converted videos to Kindle Fire, then you canwatch iTunes videos on Amazon Kindle Fire as you want.
How to Upload MKV to Facebook Successfully?
HEVC Converter: Enable h.265 playback capability on my DS415+ running Plex
Why The iPhone 6 Will Be The Device Of The Year?
Watch DVD VOB files on Galaxy TabPro 8.4 with best video settings
Convert VOB Files to Apple TV with Apple TV Mac Video Converter
Play Blu-rays with Amazon Fire TV via Plex
iTunes to PS Vita – How to use iTunes with PS Vita
Stream stored movies on a USB stick to Roku 3 for playback
Thread: Transfer iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire for playback