Can Kindle Fire play DVD VOB movies directly? The answer is no. VOB file is one of the three types of files which are use on DVD. A DVD contains many different types of files, such as VOB, BUP and IFO. So we need a Kindle Fire DVD VOB converter, and convert DVD VOB movies to MP4 format before we put movies to Kindle Fire, MP4 format is perfectly supported by Kindle Fire. If you don’t know how to watch VOB movies on Kindle Fire, please follow these steps below.
1. Download Pavtube Video Converter. Video Converter Patch is recommended to download which supports latest devices.
This software is a great VOB to MP4 converter, which can convert and rip VOB to Kindle Fire MP4 format.
2. Install and launch the VOB to MP4 converter, we can see the main interface.
3. Import DVD VOB file, then click Format column to choose Android> Amazon Kindle Fire H.264 (*.mp4).
4. You can edit the video before conversion. Trim, Crop and Watermark functions are useful and convenient.
5. Click conversion to start.
After converting, we just need to transfer movies to Kindle Fire. Now, you will not haveDVD VOB play problems on Kindle Fire forever! You can view DVD VOB movies on Kindle Fire anytime, anywhere.
How to use iPhone 6 Video with FCP X in High Quality on Mac
Backup DVD To Plex For Watching On Tablet/Laptop/Mobile
Convert DVD ISO/IFO image files to Kindle Fire HD for playing smoothly
Convert Video to iPad Pro/Mini 4 Supported Video Formats
How Can You play online/downloaded YouTube video with Roku?
Rip Blu-Ray To Plex Server To Set Up Home Theater
Which Audio and Video Formats Are Supported by iPhone 6
Get a Galaxy Grand/2 Video Converter to Score Yourself